2018 POP-UP FESTIVAL
Tampa Bay Design Week in collaboration with the Tampa Bay Foundation for Architecture and Design and the American Institute of Architects Tampa Bay Chapter is sponsoring our 4th Pop-Up Festival.
Our celebration will be held on April 14th in Ybor City. The goal is to highlight Ybor’s rich architectural heritage and generate a public discussion about the importance of design and how it can improve the quality of the urban realm with a rich visual and tactile experiences.
We are mapping a path of different activities for our community to experience the rich architectural and cultural landscape of Ybor, and invite artists, designers and, local businesses / organizations to participate.
Be recognized as an active leader of the arts and design culture in the Tampa Bay area!
Program supported by a generous grant from:
LOCAL DESIGNERS / ARTISTS
FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MATERIALS COST
- Create an art / design installation in a designated space on closed street.
- Create an art / design installation in an alley way.
- Create an art/design installation in a designated window/storefront.
RETAIL, RESTAURANTS, DESIGN FIRMS, ETC…
- Host a local artist exhibition in your business / restaurant / bar.
- Open the doors of your company/firm to showcase your design products / architectural work.
- Invite our community into your restaurant to experience our local cuisine. Sample your culinary delights.